- Canadian owned & operated
- DEL’s management team has over 100 years of combined industry experience in PVC window and insulated steel door manufacturing
- Our manufacturing facility has grown to 70,000 sq. ft.
- Dedicated to innovation and design, quality manufacturing and excellence in customer care
- Manufacturer of several PVC window series including insulated fiberglass and steel entry door systems
- DEL has partnered with many of the world’s largest suppliers:
Vision – Ontario’s largest manufacturer of high quality vinyl extrusions with multiple production facilities and aggressive growth within the Canadian market.
Novatech – Offering modern and classic door panel designs and door glass inserts.
Cardinal Glass – Offering the best product, warranty and customer service in the industry
Regional coverage and customers
- Servicing quality dealers, architects, lumberyards and wholesalers throughout Ontario
Our Mission Statement
Viewed for Life
We view our relationships with our employees, customers and suppliers to be long-term partnerships. Our employees are the most valuable assets we have; they are the source of our exceptional product quality. Our focus is to provide our customers with an innovative product that offers quality, value and enjoyment for the lifetime of their business or home.
Act on our mission statement
Be a world class industry leader and innovator
Expand our customer base
Be a sustainable and profitable company
Set the standards by which others will follow
Our Quality Statement
We are committed to exceeding customer needs and expectations.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Del Windows & Doors Inc. (DEL) is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. We are continuously taking the steps necessary to improve the overall accessibility for customers and clients interested in DEL’s products.
DEL strives at all times to provide goods and services to all individuals and giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services, respecting their independence and dignity.
To understand more on DEL’s commitment to adhering to Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 please click here.